ILCA was born in 1938, it was registered at API in 1950, and first it was transformed in ILCA TARGHE S.N.C. in December 1966 and since 1981 in ILCA TARGHE S.R.L.
Since 1966 up to date the firm has done a long work from a small artisan reality to a modern and efficient firm able to become a qualified business partner, reliable even at an international level.
Continued investments, in the production area and in technological machinery, allow us to maintain qualitative standards at competitive costs.
We intend to continue in this way in the years to come and, although growth-oriented, we would like to maintain the flexibility necessary to interpret and deal with possible market variations.
We want to do this maintaining service punctuality and product quality in order to obtain costumers’ maximum satisfaction.